Explore Southwest Idaho
Enter for a chance to winSouthwest Idaho offers something for everyone. Vibrant cities, historic towns, breathtaking scenery, world-class whitewater, desert canyons, wineries, and year-round outdoor recreation. From Boise’s Urban Scene, to the resort town of McCall—Southwest Idaho is unique and open.
Prize Package Details
- Four night stay at HOTEL 43 in a PURE Wellness king or double queen room
- Boutique style room with comfy mattresses and luxurious bedding
- $20.00 per day breakfast credit for four days ($80.00)
- $100.00 gift card to Chandlers Prime Steaks and Seafood restaurant
- Hotel 43 bear donning a Hotel 43 robe to take home with you
- Cascade Rafting for two – Choice of one of the following:
- “The Splash” Half Day Main Payette: A hometown favorite! This three-hour getaway has playful rapids, splashy whitewater, and time for swimming, relaxing, and floating. A perfect trip for first-time rafters, families, groups, locals, and visitors, the “mighty Main” will take you from Banks to the Cascade Raft River Center, from the bustling city to tranquil outdoors, from the everyday to a lifetime memory.
- “The Rush” Half Day Lower South Fork: Feed your soul with the rush of adventure! From Garden Valley to Banks, this eight-mile section of rollicking class III-IV rapids will launch you into an unforgettable whitewater experience. While you conquer rapids with names like Bronco Billy, Staircase, and Slalom you’ll still find time for relaxation. This three-hour trip features convenient access and a blast of whitewater excitement.
- Admission for two at Zoo Boise
- Admission for two at Idaho Botanical Garden in Boise